Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Name||Robert Rihmeek Williams|
|Born||May 6, 1987|
|Labels||Dream Chasers Records, Maybach Music Group, Warner Bros.|
|view • talk|
Robert Rihmeek Williams (born May 6, 1987), better known by his stage name Meek Mill, is an American hip hop recording artist from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He was briefly signed to Atlanta rapper T.I.'s record label Grand Hustle and in February 2011 signed to Miami-based rapper Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group imprint.
Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj have been romantically linked since May 5, 2014. As of 2015, they are still together. Reports said they were engaged although Nicki's mother Carol Maraj has denied these rumors.
In December 2014, Nicki told Power 106 that she and Meek we just friends. In February 2015, Nicki posted a picture of Meek kissing her on the cheek which led to more rumors about their relationship. On April 15, 2015, Nicki posted a picture on Instagram of her wearing a new ring on her left ring finger and also a picture with Meek. This led the public to believe that she and Meek had become engaged. The large 15-carat, heart-shaped, yellow diamond ring is estimated $500,000. Meek also spoke in an interview about dating Nicki. The following month, Meek stated in an interview that the ring was not an engagement ring. He said, "It ain't really time to get married yet. We’re still learning each other, feeling each other out." On July 7, 2015, a video of the two kissing was released which confirmed speculation. Meek is one of the opening acts on Nicki's tour The Pinkprint Tour which will run throughout July and August.
In July 2015, rumors were going around that Minaj was pregnant. Meek said in an interview, "Nicki ain't pregnant... but I wish" and also spoke about how much he wants kids. In an interview in 2014, Nicki expressed that she would want to have a baby when she releases her fifth album. She also said that she isn't going to have children until she is married.
Collaborations with Minaj Edit
- "All Eyes On You"
- "Bad for You"
- "Big Daddy"
- "Buy a Heart"
- "Dope Dealer"
- "I B On Dat"
- "My Nigga (Remix)"
- ↑ MTV - Nicki Minaj Addresses Those Meek Mill Dating Rumors
- ↑ E Online - Nicki Minaj Gets a Kiss From Meek Mill and Twitter Is Convinced They Are Officially a Couple
- ↑ Billboard - Is Nicki Minaj Engaged to Meek Mill? See Her Ring
- ↑ E Online - Nicki Minaj Confirms Engagement to Meek Mill With Pic of Giant Heart-Shaped Ring
- ↑ Billboard - Meek Mill Opens Up About Dating, Arguing With Nicki Minaj
- ↑ US Weekly - Meek Mill: No, Nicki Minaj and I Are Not Engaged
- ↑ MTV - Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Just Kissed And People Went Bonkers
- ↑ Billboard - Nicki Minaj Shuts Down Meek Mill's Wish for Kids
- ↑ Entertainment Tonight - Is Nicki Minaj Ready for Babies? 'I Was Put Here to Be a Mother'
- ↑ E Online - Nicki Minaj Will Marry, Then Have Babies: Why She Wants to "Do It in That Order"