Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Beez in the Trap Contest was a competition to promote the third single off Nicki Minaj's second album, "Beez in the Trap". The contest was expected to be modeled after the Super Bass Contest and the Starships Contest. On May 28, Minaj tweeted that the contest would be coming soon, minutes after tweeting the rules of the Starships Contest.
On June 29, 2012, the Beez in the Trap Contest's rules was posted on Nicki's official website (MyPinkFriday.com). The winners of the contest will receive backstage tickets to see Nicki on her Pink Friday Tour. The contest ended on July 6, 2012 at 3:00 PM (PST), (7 days after the contest begun). After that, nothing has being said about the contest. The contest was probably cancelled.
The list of steps to participate were posted on Nicki Minaj official website, MyPinkFriday.com, on June 29.
- Record a video of yourself performing Beez in the Trap via your voice, dance or musical instrument. Video must be Two - Two and half min long. Contest will be judged on: creativity and accuracy. No more than 4 people can participate in one video
- Visit http://mypinkfriday.com/campaigns/1043 and sign up for the campaign.
- Then enter in the link of the youtube video.
- At the end of the contest we will display ALL APPROVED videos in the video section of MyPinkFriday.com.
- Nicki will select 5 winners and they will win: Tickets and passes for you and a guest, (or a ticket and pass for each person participating in the video if there is more than 1 person in your video) to meet Nicki on the Pink Friday tour.
- ↑ Maraj, Onika. (@NICKIMINAJ). "And get ready for the #BeezInTheTrapContest #ComingToaTheatreNearYou ;)." May 28, 2012. 5:05 PM. Tweet.
- ↑ http://mypinkfriday.com/campaigns/1043